The film ended past midnight.
I found a quiet bench.
The ether in the black well gazed my waking dream.
Disbelief obscured the echoes of the empty mall.
I held on to the grief of tragic love.
Contentment cured my sombre pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bhelpuri at Sunset
When I truly let go of the memory of the ideological suicide I’ve committed that day, and forget even the lust to fulfil my innermost desi...
-
I rented a brain today. The devil resides in a corner of it. I look at my own reflection, I see an insurance salesperson glaring back at...
-
The nature of the mind is such that thoughts arise irrespective of any conscious effort from an individual and remain present in the mind at...
-
edited by Anjasi In the beak of a black raven stirs the oasis where nestled a scarecrow guards the harvest and harvester. Rings around his t...
No comments:
Post a Comment