It starts with a big yes!
A big noise, a take over.
All animals have fled their kingdom.
Red Alert and Mayday!
For them it was better not to be found
than to be under that pouring rain
which troubles and tortures even the dead.
Troubles, the size of boulders
making the editor a very busy man.
Don't worry, it isn't a gibe at anyone,
maybe a chimpanzee miming how we eat.
Our mannerisms were a social truth
engulfed by water of a swollen sea.
Under the sky
like there is water
of two colors,
like oil and water,
these animals were kept separated
in zoos
depending on their popularity,
compartmentalized, in aquariums
full of devil's whisper
to fill empty brains.
Whatever is uncooked is nature.
Untouched by human feet, a dark world.
But this shortage of paper?
Typewriter's broken
and shirt's come undone?
Glasses and teeth need polishing everyday?
What for us was a tropical destination
for the animals was a place of revolution.
You were reading "Tomorrow's Daily".
Reporting from a cave underwater.
The poet.
May, the 16th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bhelpuri at Sunset
When I truly let go of the memory of the ideological suicide I’ve committed that day, and forget even the lust to fulfil my innermost desi...
-
I rented a brain today. The devil resides in a corner of it. I look at my own reflection, I see an insurance salesperson glaring back at...
-
The nature of the mind is such that thoughts arise irrespective of any conscious effort from an individual and remain present in the mind at...
-
edited by Anjasi In the beak of a black raven stirs the oasis where nestled a scarecrow guards the harvest and harvester. Rings around his t...
Couldn't get this one š¤
ReplyDelete