A moonshine at 10 p.m.
behind
dense silvery clouds,
a loud voice, loudest perhaps,
like a loving touch on the face of sad brown horse
the sky reflects in whose eyes
the wind flows through whose hair.
Love. A child in the arms of youth.
Sleeping, alongside each other's worried bodies.
Come summer holidays
this heaven sinks
and swings in a purple hammock
just like the unburnt cigarette
between the depressed lips
of those soon to die and those surving mid life crisis,
depressed in a hospital gown, still shining
behind the mobile screen at half past 12 a.m.
pointing a gun without bullets
at nothing at all, staring at a world
for a couple of hours,
from an eternal distance,
anticipating the warmth of one final sunrise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bhelpuri at Sunset
When I truly let go of the memory of the ideological suicide I’ve committed that day, and forget even the lust to fulfil my innermost desi...
-
I rented a brain today. The devil resides in a corner of it. I look at my own reflection, I see an insurance salesperson glaring back at...
-
The nature of the mind is such that thoughts arise irrespective of any conscious effort from an individual and remain present in the mind at...
-
edited by Anjasi In the beak of a black raven stirs the oasis where nestled a scarecrow guards the harvest and harvester. Rings around his t...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNice 👌😊
ReplyDelete