Religion is the chaos of the spirit kingdom.
Come nighttime, in libido, a fetus dreams
melancholic schizophrenia,
of moons, tidal waves, emotional disturbia.A paranormal awakens,
in luminescence of stars, awaken a million suns, that are shining in my universe.
Her radiance, a Holy Ghost, I witness bad blood moons, I feel their wrath, hear their resonance. Her breath is this cosmic dance that I live to experience.
Sceptics may deny that love lives in spirit, a burning light, where nymphs are purging,
wailing spirits find abode,
banshees find burial,
and the pale dead boy is washed
with tears of grief, and
a thousand widows alas peacefully sleep.
Sati, deliver me from catatonic projections,
for these are symptoms of insanity,
such is the grief of losing my beloved.
Chthonic spirits, Holy Ghosts,
betrayed, unforgiven, I plead,
a new beginning must dawn
upon my beloved soulmate,
like the beginning of a new year
at midnight, when
the last rays of the setting sun disappear,
into a nothingness, which I've known,
until a new sun rises, and deliverance grows.
A new sun rises
illuminating her smile
within my mind.
I will forever worship such a sun.
No comments:
Post a Comment