Friday, July 31, 2020

Incarnation Unknown

I am a saucer made of gold,
lying in this ship that's lost at sea.
I am that blackest cloud
hovering above a lonesome shroud.
This tree, this sky, this spirit, all without me... 
I pull them like horses are pulled by 
the man in the chariot.
I have a fist of iron.
I am swiftly chasing this broken dream.
Incarnating myself into everything. 

I am that silver lightening 
crashing in a deep blue sky,
and thunder rippling in the sea, 
destroying all yet to be.

I have within me lives 
of the people.
Lives that reapers cannot find.
I am an undead captain sieged by Satan.
His shadow is in my mind.

I am the nestling bower too, the breeze,
the horror and agony of disregarded fools.
I am in search of a little something.
Perhaps, I am the devil's tool.
Don't chase me, I am not running from you.

I am caught
chasing candles
burning flickering youthful flames.
I am the growing of this sun
that is to take this sin away.
I am an emporor in pursuit of power,
and a garden robbed of flowers.

I am at loss of happiness. 

I am the flood, the blood
running in forgotten mines, 
and I am there too, in eyes blind. 

Running, meaninglessly running,
in stations, in symposiums,
in orbits, in the veins of evil.
I am the son of Venus and the pleasure had in vain by people.
I am that lousy blast in oceans
that is to end myself, a hurricane.
While I have not lost horizons
I've found myself falling from grace,
I've found myself chasing, running 
after nothing, I'm nothing but a sleeping brain.
I wonder whether I am poison
in that cup I think is made of gold. 
Or am I tale of sorrow untold.

I am the good you see in this world. 

Do you know what I fear?
I fear I am an ocean in the sky. 
A black ocean.
I fear I am the seasons when I come and go
a rock, a rustic glow.
I fear not knowing who I am nor what I am
hiding beyond me.
Don't chase me, I am not running from you. 

1 comment:

Bhelpuri at Sunset

  When I truly let go of the memory of the ideological suicide I’ve committed that day, and forget even the lust to fulfil my innermost desi...