It is in trying to understand
those shades that cover my skin
that the sky and the garden
lose themselves. They wander
and it is this innocence
which causes the tears
not your weaknesses
and wishes to love.
It is when people are accustomed
to guilt and hatred akin,
those figures arising
out of misfortune
resemble broken fragments.
Sad stories, hide from us on purpose,
and time for us is very less
but, truth forgiven
all humans awaken.
Together seem to be a mess.
My hands are full in giving.
Those stars are gracious
but forsaken,
who trespasses,
on land which is ours.
Disquiet and destruction.
These are the shades of gloom.
Thorny roses and bloody kisses and hues
in bloom.
The previous chapter has expanded,
my mind is ready to fall.
The crashing on the stones of yesterday
is resonating,
but the sound is missing.
We need it to escape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bhelpuri at Sunset
When I truly let go of the memory of the ideological suicide I’ve committed that day, and forget even the lust to fulfil my innermost desi...
-
I rented a brain today. The devil resides in a corner of it. I look at my own reflection, I see an insurance salesperson glaring back at...
-
The nature of the mind is such that thoughts arise irrespective of any conscious effort from an individual and remain present in the mind at...
-
edited by Anjasi In the beak of a black raven stirs the oasis where nestled a scarecrow guards the harvest and harvester. Rings around his t...
I love the title
ReplyDelete